Tuesday 23 July 2013

Living in noida- makes a difference?

shifted to Noida about one year back from Delhi. Our house in Delhi was beautiful and large,but there was just something in it that did not make the place 'great'; I just could not figure what it was. When I shifted to Noida,the one word that I could only mumble was, "wow". On the day we reached our new house in Sector 47, the bright light was looking like some good omen. Our neighbours were very kind and warm (they baked us a cake!) compared to the cold and stone vibes we got in Delhi. I was so happy about this new place that had every bit of typical India in it. To add to it, there were so many fun and jovial events always happening! I liked it because it was so new, so open-minded, so happy. Noida has a few flaws, which are it's roads with the potholes left open or few of the street lamps that did not work well. But yet, as the days flew by, the reasons I liked sector 47 kept on getting more answers and the drawbacks were overlooked by the advantages.. I would go to new places every day, without the need of a map, you could just find your way. And if you did not, you would get lost in some new beautiful place.  I wish there were more of shops nearby that would satisfy everyone's needs. it would also be better if we found the playgrounds being utilised properly.You could find different cuisines in the variety of resteraunts, you name it. The people, the air, the place, it was just divine. The place was not one of those polluted areas where you kept frowning. I love this place. My experience here, right from day one, has been incredible. I cannot comprehend if this is an 'Indian' kind of place, judging the auto rickshaws and chaat stalls, or a modern area, with it's malls and supermarkets or a growing place keeping the amount of land that is precious to real esate agents in mind.I think if I was supposed to leave this sector it would happen with a lot of difficulty, I am that attached here.And not a day goes by that I think it was one of the best things that I ever did to shift here. 

Does living in Noida make a difference with the treatment of women?
The answer: No place has a difference.
Pray, hope and beg- all you can do.
FIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment